last updated: 3/17/2011
1. What information is collected? Appoxee collects only non-personally identifiable information.
1.1 What is the Personally Identifiable Information is retained? Please note that Appoxee caches for transient use your last used IP address which is retained solely for 24 hours.
1.2 What is the Non-Personally Identifiable Information retained? a unique application-based token, a unique identifier generated by Appoxee which cannot be used to personally identify you or to contact you in any way, your session time, the geolocation where you last used the application, your read, open and unopened messages, your OS version, hardware, time zone, locale and other information relating to use of the application.
2. What Information is not Collected? Appoxee shall never store and shall never request any information relating to your financial or medical situation, any credit card information or information relating to physical condition. Appoxee shall never retain information regarding your Philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, religious or political affiliation and shall never request it. Moreover, apart from when providing application developers with feedback, Appoxee shall never request your name or email.
3. How is the information used? Appoxee processes your information into aggregated, non-personally identifiable information in order to create analytical and statistical information for application developers. Appoxee, also, in some cases, uses this information across different applications to find correlations or similarities in usage.
4. What information is shared about you? Appoxee shares some information with the application developers, such as aggregated usage, but not your personal information. Appoxee may also provide application developers with the personal information you provided when feedback is posted.
5. Where is the Information stored? Appoxee stores its information on industry standard servers and infrastructure and uses industry grade security and access control systems.
6. How can you review Your information? You may review the information stored on you at any time by contacting Appoxee and requesting to review.
7. 3rd Party Services & Processing:: Appoxee uses the services of 3rd parties, including analytical services, ad networks, hosting services, authentication services and others such as Google Analytics, Amazon web servers and Bit.ly; Such services collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information; Please make sure that You read and understand the 3rd Party Privacy Policies prior to using Appoxee's service.
8. How can you remove or delete the information stored about you?If you wish to remove or delete the information stored about you, you may do so by Contacting Appoxee and requesting such removal. Please note that unless you provide Appoxee with proper identification, Appoxee may not be able to remove information stored about you.
9. How can you contact Appoxee? Please write to:
39 Hamasger St.